The University organises a number of special lectures for students with the aim of bringing them in contact with persons of repute in varied areas of law. Eminent people from judiciary, law firms, industry and academia are invited to deliver lectures and interact with students, the prominent ones being:
- Mr. Chitro Majumdar, Senior Partner, R-Square Risk Lab, Luxemburg, delivered lectures on ‘Capital Requirements for Regulatory Bodies’ and ‘Risk Mediation by Financial Institutions’ on 19th April 2013.
- Dr. Madhukar Sinha, Professor, Centre for WTO Studies, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi delivered special lectures on “Economics of Copyright” and “ Economics of Intellectual Property and Competition Policy” on April 24, 2013.
- Sri T.C. James, Director, National Intellectual Property Organization (NIPO), New Delhi and Consultant, RIS (Research and Information System for Developing Countries), New Delhi delivered lectures on 20-21 March 2013 on various facets of IPR. A faculty round table was organized on 21 March, 2013 to discuss “National IPR Strategy”.
- Professor M P Singh, Chairperson, Delhi Judicial Academy and Ex Vice Chancellor, National University of Juridical Sciences, delivered a lecture on "Constitutional Vision of Justice" on 8 April 2013.
- Prof. Mark WU of Harvard Law School visited NLU, Jodhpur. Prof. Mark WU of Harvard Law School visited National Law University, Jodhpur as a Fulbright Visiting Specialist from 9th July, 2013 to 25th July, 2013
- Mr. Manas Kumar Chaudhuri, Partner, Khaitan & Co., New Delhi, delivered a lecture on “Competition Law of India: Intent of the legislation in behavioural cases” on 26th August 2013.
- Prof. Axel Schumacher, Associate Dean International Relations, EBS Business School - EBS Law School, Germany visited National Law University, Jodhpur on 02nd October 2013 for a discussion on student and faculty exchange programme between the two institutions, including EBS Law Summer option.
- Prof. Ernst Ulrich Petersmann, Emeritus Professor, European University Institute, Florence, Italy and Dr. P.S. Rao, Arbitrator, India-Bangladesh Maritime Dispute delivered lectures on 15-16 October, 2013.
- Professor & Dean, Bridgeman and Prof. Sukhsimranjit Singh, Willamette University College of Law, USA visited National Law University, Jodhpur on 05th October 2013 for a discussion on student and faculty exchange programme between the two institutions.
- Mr. Promod Nair (Partner, J Sagar Associates Bangalore) delivered a lecture on “Investment Treaty Arbitration and India” on March 25, 2013.
- Prof. Lakshmi Jambolkar, Former Professor, University of Delhi visited the campus from January 17-22, 2014 and delivered lectures on Private International Law.
- Prof. B.B.Pandey, Former Professor, University of Delhi visited the University from Jan 30 to Feb 1, 2014 and delivered lectures on Criminal Law.
- Dr. Vagheshwari Deswal, Associate Professor, Law Centre-II, University of Delhi visited the University from February7-10, 2014 and delivered lectures on Criminal Law.
- Madam Indira Jaising, Additional Solicitor General of India, visited the University on February 8-9, 2014 and interacted with the students while also providing valuable career counselling.
- Dr. Aman M. Hingorani, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court visited the University on 21 January 2017 and delivered a lecture on “Advocacy and Mediation as a Performance Skill”.
- Mr. Sanjay Dhingra, Associate Director, Indian School of Business visited the University on 4 February 2017 and delivered a lecture on “Post Graduate Management Education”
- Prof. Margaret Sova McCabe, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, University of New Hampshire School of Law visited the University on 17 February 2017 and delivered a lecture on “Are IPRs and Sustainable Food Systems Compatible?”.
- Justice Arun Bhansali, Judge, Rajasthan High Court addressed the students on “Challenges and Issues Faced in Litigation as a Career Choice”. The lecture was organized on the 26 March 2017. He addressed a packed gathering and shared his insights on the legal profession.
- Mr. L. Viswanathan and Mr. Santosh Janakiram, Partners, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, Mumbai jointly delivered a lecture through video conferencing on the topic: “Intricacies of Project Financing” on 7 April, 2017
- Prof. Elizabeth A. Wilson, Fulbright Scholar & Visiting Scholar, Rutgers Law School- Newark and Prof. Andy Spalding, Professor of Law, Richmond School of Law, University of Richmond, delivered a lecture on the topic "Anti Corruption- An Open Dialogue" on 13 July, 2017.